Monday, January 11, 2010

Living and Learning Out Loud


In January 2003, I attempted my first blog. (Actually, I think I might have even tried one in 2002, at least that is when I created my blogger account, but I must have deleted that blog as I can't find a record of it.) Since then, I have tried several times to start a blog. I love the concept that you can share ideas with friends and family and connect with other people who have similar interests. But I can never seem to get myself to sit down and write. Maybe it's because I was trying to be too narrow in my focus. So after several failed attempts, I am trying again. I've been tossing around different blog names for what seems like a year now and I finally found one that wasn't taken and that is broad enough in scope that it can encompass anything I want to write about. So here it is, my first step in the journey to Living and Learning Out Loud - live life to the fullest and learn all you can along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment